Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Wednesday:
• CVS Health (NYSE:) stock was up 3.2% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (11:20 GMT) after its earnings and revenue beat forecasts, due to strong results from its Aetna (NYSE:) health insurance business and pharmacy benefit division.
• HP Inc (NYSE:) stock surged 8.2% on reports that Xerox (NYSE:) is considering a $27 billion takeover bid in a consolidation move in the face of falling demand for printed products.
• Match Group (NASDAQ:) stock tumbled 12.6% after the dating site owner gave weak guidance for the fourth quarter, citing stronger competition. The Tinder app owner said it expects to incur a loss of about $25 million in the fourth quarter due to long-term investments and legal costs.
• CenturyLink (NYSE:) stock fell 4.1% after the network operator agreed to pay $400,000 to settle Federal Communications Commission violations over a 911 service outage.
• Humana (NYSE:) stock rose 3.1% after the health insurer beat on its bottom and top line and raised its full-year forecast.
• Coty (NYSE:) stock jumped 4.3% after its earnings came in slightly above forecasts, even as slower sales caused revenue to dip below expectations.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.